Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oh dear..

Well, when I fell while walking Punga, I twisted my ankle, and have pulled a muscle in my neck!
To be fair it probably looked hilarious, me ass deep in a puddle, the pony trying to avoid the killer puddle and my 7 year old nephew trying to stay calm and hold on to his pony.
I swear Pungy was like "I KNEW IT!!!!  Puddles are to dangerous!"

Okay, so Pungy.  Punga Parchment.  My nephew Dominic is now 7, and we are going into his 2nd season of serious showing.
This pony is awesome!  Apart from being disgustingly gorgeous, he has a huge personality.  He is spoilt by everyone, even my stepfather!  If things aren't done his way, he throws a diva strop!
If you touch his boy bits, or the boy-bit-area, he looks ready to call CYPFS.

This this Punga and Dominic at the first wee show they went to together.

Dominic winning champion Pony at Manukau Sports Day

No comments: