Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The return of the 4 hour wait.

It's Wednesday again, and again I have 4 hours to kill between my lecture and my lab.
I'm in the library, ostensibly doing my Intro Chemistry homework, but really, I was just solving the crossword, and scanning facebook.
I'd kill to have a dorm room and be able to go down for a nap.  I do have my gym gear here today. but just can't rustle up the energy to go.
I've got a bit of a busy weekend coming up.  Got to get Punga ready for the show on Sunday, give him some work, give Dominic a lesson, lead at the show on Sunday.  Pray for sunshine!
In other news, I'm LOVING the new show 'Persons Unknown'.  That shit is getting really intriguing!  Finished watching Spartacus:Blood and Sand with the folks last week.  Blood, sex, conivery!  It was awesome stuff.

No comments: